An Englishman in Kuala Lumpur --- "Only Mad Dogs and Englishmen go out in the Midday sun"

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Hitch

I went to see Hitch last night. You may have seen the trailer for it when viewing other movies. Will smith was well..Will smith – the same as he is in most movies, but at least the overall impression is that it was funny and I’m sure there were many of us men out there who were cringing at the thought of recognising some of the mistakes that we make being shown in the movie. I’m sure most of us have wished that we had known a “hitch” that we could ask for help. Kevin James who plays the co lead Albert Brennerman was very good and I would think he would be an actor to watch out for in the future.

Memorable moments: the 90% 10% kiss scene – funny

Quote of the movie :
Hitch: You.... are an iceberg
Albert : Errmm.. I know I guess I’m a little heavy
Hitch : No.. It means we only know 10% of you because the other 90% is hidden.


Music of the moment : Garbage – You look so Fine

1 Comments:

Blogger Speakers Corner said...

Saw this with Z on Friday just gone, I thought it was a great movie, on of his better ones.

Like you say, the things that were mentioned in the movie, how people act, what they do, etc, seemed so spot on.

Glad I watched it

2:04 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site 
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory BritBlog Needs You! expat

Countries We have visited.