An Englishman in Kuala Lumpur --- "Only Mad Dogs and Englishmen go out in the Midday sun"

Monday, October 31, 2005

Deepavali and Aidil Filtri


Image hosted by Photobucket.com




Well.. happy Deepavali and Aidil Filtri to you all. It’s been about two months since I last wrote in the blog.
A lot has happened in that time and I will eventually write the stories from this. In that time I have moved house, area, job and we have acquired another guest(cat).But for now we have the two festivals coinciding with each other. Deepavali being the Hindu festival of lights and Aidil Filtri being the end of Ramadan. I will be celebrating with my Malaysian family and I will write up on these. You can always googlise these for my information and I will introduce the Malaysian aspect. So for now enjoy

Music of the Moment : John Lennon – Across the universe

1 Comments:

Blogger Speakers Corner said...

Good that you are back blogging, been too long

11:50 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site 
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory BritBlog Needs You! expat

Countries We have visited.